Students typically should have more than two years of hands-on experience using Bers Pro Software.
The minimally qualified candidate typically:
- Has a working knowledge of, and preferably hands-on experience, with Bers Pro software
- Has broad familiarity with NatHERS Tech notes.
- Has experience with reading and extracting information from plans, drawings and specifications for residential buildings
- Be able to use a personal computer, including basic word processing, spreadsheet, and email programs and internet search engines.
- Have a demonstrated capacity in literacy and numeracy.