One of the requirements for an appropriately licensed person within the building industry is holding the relevant technical qualification. This qualification is Nationally Recognised and can be used in all States and Territories of Australia.
The most common use of obtaining the qualification in CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction through Education In Building is for obtaining a licence in Queensland.
- Builder Low Rise
- Builder Restricted to Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry Installation
- Builder Restricted to Shopfitting
- Builder Restricted to Special Structures
- Builder Restricted to Structural Landscaping
- Site Supervisor Builder Low Rise