What are the entry requirements?
To undertake the National scorecard prerequisites course you are expected to:
- Effectively read and extract information from plans, drawings and specifications for residential buildings,
- Manage own work, professional development and ethical behaviour in a satisfactory manner,
- Be able to use a personal computer, including basic word processing, spreadsheet, email programs and internet search engines,
- Have a demonstrated capacity in literacy and numeracy, and
- Have demonstrated interpersonal communication skills.
This qualification will help you satisfy part of the entry requirements to become an accredited assessor.