The Education In Building Management Committee is an advisory body made up of experts from relevant industry and provides guidance about training, technical matters, policy and programs.
The purpose of the EIB Management Committee is to:
- Advise Education In Building on current and future education and training issues and opportunities
- Fulfil the requirements of the EIB Strategic Plan that require input
- Research, addressing current training issues.
- Identifying and prioritising the current and emerging training & technical matters affecting the maintenance, development, and improvement of all Education In Building training programs
- Make recommendations on strengthening the profile of Education In Building as the preferred education and training provider for Thermal Performance Assessors
The Management Committee also provides training and technical advice as needed on matters such as training package assessment queries.